"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
XD Yeah I've actually though about doing modded. I've played a bit in the past and it seems a really good thing for inspiration.

That's cool with me. Smile

872 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Mods are amazing :3 you definitly should.

Yeah I'm cool with it.

873 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*shivering violently under a blanket* I...am...so...cold...

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

874 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:51 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
XD Villi

Silence: Do you need to snuggle in my fluffy fur?

O.o Silence, not gonna lie, that sounded a little strange...

875 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury: Why are you surprised? *rolls eyes*

876 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*looks at Silence* ...Yes. *jumps over to Silence, brings blanket around both of them and snuggles*

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

877 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
So, rp again? Don't know how long we should wait actually, since we all have different time zones.

878 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes! Rp again! I think tomorrow after school would be the best time for me to Rp with you guys without disappearing for periods of time, but I can still post posts tonight! I'm about to eat dinner now (even though it's 8:33, lol), but I will post at least one post tonight!

879 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:51 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Anytime is good for me really, as long as I notice that y'all are on before you leave XD

880 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
After school is good for me. :3

881 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*stares at the big "The Great Random Chat Thread" title above the page* ...Has that always been there? I like it! But seriously, have I just been blind all this time or is that new?

882 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
You've been blind. It's been that forever xD

883 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Wildwing

Admin
...*facepalm* XD

884 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hey I'll be on later. Trying to fix my phones many problems; backing it up and restoring it. Doubt it'll work but idk

885 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Kk! If it doesn't work, try hard reseting it! Warning: it will delete any apps on your phone if you do.

886 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:07 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Well that didn't work. All that happened is I had no phone. I'm getting a new one tomorrow >.<

887 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh no!! D: I mean, yay about the new phone! But oh no about not having a phone til then! D:

888 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ikr. And yesterday my laptop came in, but it was broken, so we had to send it back and I need to wait a week or two more for it. :/

889 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Aww, that sucks, Silver. :/ Hope you have better luck when you get your new phone!

And if you're still on, RP? I don't know when Lynx will be back on...

890 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Still on. Yes to rp, though we do need Wild..

891 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:21 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Oh, I meant the birds/antelope plot XD Wink

892 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I realized after I replied but didn't bother fixing it xD I posted though.

893 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:29 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
XD Razz

894 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:44 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Gah. Really sorry, but I need sleep. We've been moving furniture and stuff all day, and then I played football really hard before youth group, and I just need sleep. G'night Silvs! Neutral

895 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Night! ^^

896 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Sad Did you know that the northern white rhino will be extinct shortly? There's only one male left in the world and he's most likely too old.

897 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:17 am

Wildwing

Admin
WHAT?!?!?! No!! That can't be right! They can't just...die out! I thought they were doing fine! What happened?!

898 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:18 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Sad The second male died recently, and I doubt with one they can have a whole population. They haven't been successful with breeding them before either.

899 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:46 am

Wildwing

Admin
... Sad Sad Sad

900 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Quite depressing. Humans suck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum