"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant giants.  
My cats kills birds and little animals too, as much as I try to stop her. She's an outdoor cat, and it's what cats do. I've found a dead mouse a few weeks ago too. She's an evil cat to small animals and I can't stop that. Just like you can't stop your cat from hunting instincts either. You didn't know he should be inside. What's happened is awful, but you did the best you could for those chicks when you found them.  Sad *hugs tightly*

62 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant giants.  
My cats kills birds and little animals too, as much as I try to stop her. She's an outdoor cat, and it's what cats do. I've found a dead mouse a few weeks ago too. She's an evil cat to small animals and I can't stop that. Just like you can't stop your cat from hunting instincts either. You didn't know he should be inside. What's happened is awful, but you did the best you could for those chicks when you found them.  Sad *hugs tightly*
... *hugs tightly back* ...I'm still so sad, but...I feel a little better... ...I'm sorry to hear about that bird, and all those other animals... ...Thank you, though. I just...I wish I would've known...

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

63 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 pm

...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)

64 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant ants.  
... *hugs tightly back* ...I'm still so sad, but...I feel a little better... ...I'm sorry to hear about that bird, and all those other animals... ...Thank you, though. I just...I wish I would've known...
*hugs* I'm sure everyone does, but we can't change it. Just know you didn't know, and even when you found out you still treated those birds kindly.

65 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 pm

I guess listening to depressing music doesn't help, does it?

66 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
LoweStreik115 wrote:...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)
Oh god, that's awful. I'd never get over that. Death anniversary of my favorite cat is on Monday. A whole year, and I wasn't even there when he died. Not something I like talking about either.

67 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant ants.  
*hugs* I'm sure everyone does, but we can't change it. Just know you didn't know, and even when you found out you still treated those birds kindly.
...Smile *hugs* Ya...I'll remember that... Thank you, again.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

68 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
LoweStreik115 wrote:...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)
Oh god, that's awful. I'd never get over that. Death anniversary of my favorite cat is on Monday. A whole year, and I wasn't even there when he died. Not something I like talking about either.
Oh my...that is awful...

I remember when you first told us... *hugs* He was a very special cat.

69 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Glad I could make you feel better Smile

70 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
Oh my...that is awful...

I remember when you first told us... *hugs* He was a very special cat.
*hugs* It's gunna be a sucky school day

71 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile

72 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile
Smile *huggles*

Jury: *slowly wiggles into the hugs*

73 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile
Smile *huggles*

Jury: *slowly wiggles into the hugs*
Rose: *does the same as Jury* <3

Rinka, Finnican and Kage: *hugs the four* <3

Najmah and Fayru: ...

*pulls Naj and Fay into the group hug*

Najmah and Fayru: O_O. ..*shrugs and hugs* <3

74 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
*is not quoting anymore since we're the only ones talking*

Sumire and Kyra: *follows example* <3

Kurai: ...

*pulls in Kurai*

Kurai: *only one struggling to get free*

75 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol

Finnican: Aaw, Kurai! There's no reason to be like that! Razz *pats back with one wing*

76 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!

77 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!
Finnican: Well then, you shall learn to love them! EVERYONE HUG KURAI!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! X3

All my charries + Me: *hug Kurai* <3

78 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!
Finnican: Well then, you shall learn to love them! EVERYONE HUG KURAI!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! X3

All my charries + Me: *hug Kurai* <3

All my charries and me: *hugs Kurai* Very Happy

Kurai: NO! FINNICAN I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!

79 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Finnican: XD

*whispers in Finnican's ear* No, she might be serious. You may be married to Seyrun her, but you are...er...courting her adopted daughter in RP.

Finnican: ...pale

80 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!

81 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!
Finnican: Shocked GOTTA GO!! *pulls out of the group hug and dashes off*

82 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!
Kurai: *gets free*  Mad I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

83 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Finnican: *distant screaming*

...He'll be fine! ^.^

84 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

...He'll be fine! ^.^
Kurai: *angry screeches from the same direction*

I'm sure he'll find a place to hide!

85 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:01 am

Wildwing

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

...He'll be fine! ^.^
Kurai: *angry screeches from the same direction*

I'm sure he'll find a place to hide!
Yup! ^.^ *goes into the kitchen and sees a pink box* Ooh! Donuts! *goes over, opens box, grabs donut and goes to take a bite of it* *reads label on box* *about to take bite of donut* *freezes* *reads box label again* ...Voodoo Donuts... ... *drops donut, closes box and walks away*

(that is literally what just happened to me a few minutes ago XD I saw the label and was all like 'Nope!' before I walked away)

86 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
XD VooDoo Donuts! Best name ever!

87 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:09 am

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:XD VooDoo Donuts! Best name ever!
IKR? XD But I'm still not going to eat them. Seriously?

88 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:11 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I wouldn't either xD

Voodoo donuts? ...nope!

89 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:15 am

Wildwing

Admin
XD

...I think Eco's internet finally died on him...

90 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I know.. Sad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum