"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!! KILL- *realizes it's gone* Oh. RINKA SAVED US!!! Wacko

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah and Me: *speechless* ... THREE CHEERS FOR RINKA!! Wacko HIP HIP-

Rinka: *turns and burps in Najmah, Wild and Silv's faces, covering them in a cloud of smoke*

Najmah and Me: *has a coughing fit*

Rose: *wide eyed and bushy tailed, speechless as she is covered in black residue due to the fireball that had exploded right in front of her face* *coughs out a cloud of black smoke* ... X.X *faints*

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
HIP HIP- *speechless then starts to cough* *wipes black powder off eyes* Wha-?

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rinka: *laughs as she changes back into a falcon* Sorry about that. Lol

*coughs and rubs eyes* Er... *coughs* Should we be worried about Rose?

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nah... I'm sure she'll be fine... I'm more worried about my hair! I'm no girly girl, but god Rinka, do you know how hard it is to get ashes out of long hair?!

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rinka: ...Nope! ^.^

But I, on the other hand, unfortunately do. -.-' Come on Silv, I've got a hairbrush laying somewhere around here. It's perfect for situations like this. It's also made of boar bristles, which is actually very healthy for your hair, surprisingly! *grabs Silv's arm and pulls along* Now where is it...

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
*glares at Rinka* Keep those coughs under control! *makes the "I'm watching you" signal with two fingers and follows* How many times has this happened that you need a hairbrush for it?

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Considering that I am the proud own-er-protector of a female Phoenix...more times than I can count. -.-'

Rinka: *rolls eyes* ...Hmm...I wonder where Fin is...

Najmah: Last I saw, he was hiding from Kurai for some reason...

Rinka: ...*shrugs* In that case...he'll be fine! ^.^

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai: *currently feasting on something with suspiciously Fin-like feathers*

Ah, Phoenix. Can't live with 'em.

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Fin's Spirit: *watching Kurai* ...After getting killed in action, brought back to life, captured and rescued and having multiple near death experiences, I cannot believe it had to end like this! Prey to my mate's own adopted mother... T.T

*nods* You know it. ...Oh! Here it is! *picks up brush and hands to Silv* Okay, this is really random, but did you know that Sumire means Violet in Japanese?

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai: I have no regrets. Though Seyrun must not know... *shoves Fin down a cliff* That outta do it.

*starts brushing ashes out* Hey it works! Hmm... No I did not! Interesting! I made it up in my head. Luckily it didn't mean foot or toilet or something, huh Sumire? xD

Sumire: That's... Not funny

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Fin's Spirit: ...I hate you.

XD Ya! Luckily! Lol So kudos on that! Violet is actually a very lovely color! And it fits Sumire well. ^.^ ...The only reason why I knew that was because I was bored one day, so I sat down and translated everyone's names into Japanese on Google translate. I even wrote all the results down somewhere! XD It took a long...long time...

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai: the deed is done *fades into the darkess*

Hah, I bet! Cool though :3 Never knew it meant anything. But so you know it's pronounced Sum (like in math) meer (like in meerkat) or close to it.

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
oh! I always thought it was pronounced Sum-ire!

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nope Razz

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
huh... ...welp! you learn something new everyday! ^.^ ooh! I drew a cat on my phone yesterday! it needs to be colored, but would you like to see it?

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yesss!! Very Happy

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin

Here it is! Very Happy

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
??? one second...

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:11 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Strange because it hasn't been moved OR deleted

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
ya... did you end up just following the link or...

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nope haven't seen it :c

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:27 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
It's so cute! Very Happy

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Wildwing

Admin
thanks! ^.^

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:33 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Why delete it though?

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
An old habit, I guess. Back on the Warriors site, no outside links were allowed for some reason. I know I won't get in trouble here for posting outside links, but...I guess it's still kinda weird for me to do that.

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hated that rule... It was a stupid rule .n.

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
lol! I don't really know why they had that rule in the first place, but I never broke it! Lol

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
xD I always broke it

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Wildwing

Admin
lol! XD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum