"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
She found one kitten unharmed :3

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Sad My friend rescued two kittens from under a house that was going to be demolished, and there were still some more underneath that she was going to try to get, and her stupid grandmother put the two she rescued back under the house and the house was demolished. At least 3 kittens were killed. They were only about 3 weeks old. To make it worse, some girl found it halarious that the kittens were dead. "They're only cats"
...Crying Crying Crying

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*cheers* Yay for the one kitty! That's better than none! Wacko

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*browsing the Internet for any Legend of Zelda related stuff cuz of boredom*

*comes across a new Legend of Zelda website* O.O OH MY GOSH!! HYRULE WARRIORS, A NEW ZELDA GAME, IS COMING OUT THIS SEPTEMBER?! WHAT!!!

*frantically reads website* ??? Its something of a crossover between Dynasty Warriors and Legend of Zelda? What's Dynasty Warriors... *shrugs and keeps looking*

*starts freaking out and fangirling while continuing to read* YOU GET TO PLAY AS OTHER CHARACTERS BESIDES LINK?! AND HYRULE IS A FREE RANGE LANDSCAPE THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY EXPLORE?!?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! *fangirl screams at the top of lungs*

*sees that it's for the Wii U and freaks out even more*

*suddenly remembers I don't have a Wii U*

............................. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I'm hoping she finds more kittens! ^^

Ah, Wild. You must get a Wii U. Maybe Najmah will be uncharacteristically nice and buy you one!

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, me too! I really hope so too...

*jumps in front of Najmah, gets on hands and knees, looks up and makes puppy dog eyes*

Najmah: *flinches* O.O Wha-NO! What makes you think I'll buy that thing for you?!

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Great news! She found another, and the mother was seen with two. They have back the two they had found until they're a little older so they have time with mom since they're so young, but so she has 4 safe kittens! Hopefully 4 was all she had! Very Happy

Oh, come on, Naji! Be nice!

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Great news! She found another, and the mother was seen with two. They have back the two they had found until they're a little older so they have time with mom since they're so young, but so she has 4 safe kittens! Hopefully 4 was all she had! Very Happy

Oh, come on, Naji! Be nice!
OMG, that's amazing news!! Wacko I am so glad!

Najmah: Wha-This has nothing to do with being nice!! I'm a wolf! It's not like I have any type of currency like you humans do! ...I mean, if they were willing to trade a Wii U for a Caribou Bone Necklace, then maybe... Nevermind, no! I won that fair and square in a fight with a Wild Turkey!

*tears up* ... Crying Crying Crying

Najmah: -.-'

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yep! Wacko

Naj, your a WOLF! Just go take one!

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Yep! Wacko

Najmah: *facepaw* I can't go take one, because in case you have forgotten, the other members of your species would SHOOT ME IF I ENTERED THEIR TERRITORY!!! >.<

...Well there's no need to yell about it... *pouts*

... *sigh*

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:

Najmah: *facepaw* I can't go take one, because in case you have forgotten, the other members of your species would SHOOT ME IF I ENTERED THEIR TERRITORY!!! >.<

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around
Najmah: Seriously? ...*sigh* Fine! I'll see what I can do... *leaves*

*jumps up and hugs Silv* YAYZ!! Thank you! Very Happy

... *lays down on couch* *sigh*

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

Very Happy New she'd see it my way!

What ya sighin about?

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

What ya sighin about?
XD

Well...I'm a little worried actually... *sigh* You see, Jay hasn't posted rp in nearly two weeks... I know he's so busy now adays, with work and all, but...I don't know, maybe I'm worrying over nothing... But then again... *shrugs* I don't know. ... There's also the fact that we haven't really been talking all too much... There! I said it! >.< So...ya, just...stuff...

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

What ya sighin about?
XD

Well...I'm a little worried actually... *sigh* You see, Jay hasn't posted rp in nearly two weeks... I know he's so busy now adays, with work and all, but...I don't know, maybe I'm worrying over nothing... But then again... *shrugs* I don't know. ... There's also the fact that we haven't really been talking all too much... There! I said it! >.< So...ya, just...stuff...
I just finished the anime Attack on Titan, and it was amazing!

Ah, don't worry! He hasn't even posted a real chat post in forever. Not even a one-word "hi." He's just busy, I bet. He'll come back eventually. ^^

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Tomorrow!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

What ya sighin about?
XD

Ah, don't worry! He hasn't even posted a real chat post in forever. Not even a one-word "hi." He's just busy, I bet. He'll come back eventually. ^^
Nice! Very Happy That's the one Lynx told us about, right?

Smile Ya. You're right. Thanks *hugs*

Oh! Hey Jay! Lol, you really must be busy if all you can type is one word! Lol But alright. *points* Don't keep us waiting, okay? Smile

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:46 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *sigh*
Nah, just sneak around

What ya sighin about?
XD

Nice! Very Happy That's the one Lynx told us about, right?

:)Ya. You're right. Thanks *hugs*

Oh! Hey Jay! Lol, you really must be busy if all you can type is one word! Lol But alright. *points* Don't keep us waiting, okay? Smile
Yup! They have it on netflix, and I had a freaking marathon yesterday. I finished like 10 episodes or more. They're only 20 minutes each, but I watched a lot in one day xD

*hugs* Np :3

OOOOH today's my last day of school! Won't be on tonight to see Jay and you guys, sadly, since I'm going over a friends house right after school and sleeping over, but I'll see you guys tmo maybe ^^

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yesterday was your last day of school?! Oh Silv! I'm so happy for you!! *hugs* Very Happy

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yep! No more school! Very Happy *hugs*

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Good for you, Silv! Very Happy

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:17 am

Jaystep

Admin
*staring at something with an awed expression*

Tyrin: *also staring* Woooooooowwww.... It's so beautiful!

Drellan: It's breathtaking!

Oh! There it goes!  Wha?! 

Tyrin: It's like a sunset and sunrise at the same time!

Drellan: Look at it flying away!  Wha?! 

It was here for such a short time, and there it goes again.... Whoa...

Kale: ....What are you guys staring at?

Tyrin: *not taking his eyes off something disappearing* Jay's free time.

Drellan: *mystified* There it goes! *staring in wonder*

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*swings in through open window, hits the ground, rolls and poses in a crouched position* I came as soon as I heard! Where is it! Please don't tell me I-

Najmah: *sigh* You missed it.

...*sits* ...I...did?...

Rinka: *sigh* Yup. And it was such a beautiful sight too...

...Crying

Rose: *runs in* What did I miss? What did I miss??

Rinka and Najmah: Jay's freetime.

Rose: ...Crying

Fayru: *in the corner reading, oblivious to everything around her*

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *skips in* Hi everyone! Look what I drew! ^.^

Me, Najmah and Rinka: O_O DJDKFNDKCBWOVKTNSK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *hides behind each other* ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!?! BURN IT!! BURN IT NOW!!!

Rinka: DON'T BLINK!!

Najmah: HOLY [CENSORED] I THINK IT MOVED!!

*slaps Najmah* HOW DARE YOU USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, YOUNG LADY!!!

Najmah: *clutching throbbing head* NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!!!

Last edited by Wildwing on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
AAAAHHHH! ROSE! YOUVE DOOMED US ALL! DONT YOU KNOW? AN IMAGE OF AN ANGEL, IS AN ANGEL!! *hides behind Wild*

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah and Rinka: *hide behind Wild*

O_O WHY IS EVERYONE HIDING BEHIND ME?!?!?! *struggles to get behind everyone else*

Rose: O.o Why're you all so jumpy? It's just a pic- *looks at drawing* O.O' -...ture... I...I don't remember drawing it like that...

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
BURN IT! BURN IT! FOR THE DOCTORS SAKE, BURN IT! *struggles to stay behind Wild and hide from the angel*

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: O.O *blinks*
*screams and jumps back when angel's hand comes out of the picture*

Wild, Najmah and Rinka: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps behind Silv and uses her as a shield*

KILL IT!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!! *continues screaming*

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:36 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
*shoves Najmah in front* NOOO!!! KILL IT!! DESTROY IT!!!! ROSE, YOUVE KILLED US ALL!!!

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *cringes away from the paper, crying* I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY!!

Najmah: GAH!!! *grabs Rinka and shoves in front of her* TAKE HER, BUT SPARE ME!!!

Rinka: GAAAHHH!!! NAJMAH!!! *struggles to get behind before remembering something* *facewing* For goodness sake-! *shifts into Phoenix Form and spits fireball at paper, completely incinerating it on contact*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum